One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to talking about and implementing health policies. General information about various topics is listed below as a starting point for local wellness initiatives. Among these resources you can find: what a policy is; health facts about tobacco, nutrition, and physical activity in Oklahoma; and a toolkit for worksite smoking cessation.
- Nutritional Calculators
- What is Policy?
- Evidence-Based Issue Briefs
- Health Facts
- Tobacco in Oklahoma
- Tobacco in Oklahoma PowerPoint – Color
- Tobacco in Oklahoma PowerPoint – White
- Nutrition in Oklahoma
- Nutrition in Oklahoma PowerPoint – Color
- Nutrition in Oklahoma PowerPoint – White
- Physical Activity in Oklahoma
- Physical Activity in Oklahoma PowerPoint – Color
- Physical Activity in Oklahoma PowerPoint – White
- Fact sheets
- Benefits to Quit: Worksite Cessation Tool Kit (Updated – 9/28/17)
>>Head back to the main page, Tools for Local Wellness Actions, for more data, templates, and tools for advancing wellness actions within different sectors.