Did you know?
The Community Council volunteers their time to give a unified voice to the interests and priorities of members working at the local and regional levels throughout Oklahoma.
The Community Council…
- Represents the participating groups on OK In the Know
- Meets monthly to provide strategic direction on ways to make OK In the Know more useful and provide input on initiatives to support collaboration
- Provides input into decisions about priorities for OK In the Know tools and strategies for collaboration
- Gathers feedback from OK In the Know members and represent local grantees
- Fosters relationships between OK In the Know members, including lead agency staff, Community Managers, and fellow grantees
- Helps others become more familiar with OK In the Know
Several groups are involved in making decisions about shared public health priorities, strategies for fostering collaboration, and measures of success for OK In the Know. Click here to learn about another group — the Community Managers.
The 2018-19 OK In the Know Community Council
Have a big idea for what you’d like to see on OK In the Know? Suggestions on how you’d like to connect and collaborate with others interested in improving the health of Oklahoma communities?
Share your ideas with a Community Council member by following the links below to their contact information.
- Teresa Davis – Choctaw Nation (OSDH M-POWER Program)
- Donald Richardson – Guiding Right (OSDH M-POWER Program)
- Heather Ward – Logan County Health Dept (OSDH Health Educator)
- Jody Reiss – Volunteers for Youth (TSET Healthy Living Program)
- Kim Netz – People Incorporated (TSET Healthy Living Program)
- Reita Babek (TSET Healthy Living Program)
- Sarah Keeth – Red Rock West Yukon Satellite (ODMHSAS RPC)
OK In the Know Members – please log in to view their profiles.
Help make OK In the Know even better!
The Community Council is continually looking for creative ways health and wellness partners can help each other work more efficiently and move together toward shared public health goals.
OK In the Know is useful thanks to the contributions of people like YOU! Keep the ideas coming so this site can continue to evolve to better support your efforts.