2017 Certified Healthy Oklahoma application period is now closed. Congratulations and many thanks to all who have contributed to this statewide effort. We look forward to sharing the 2017 results and receiving your applications next year!
Certified Healthy Oklahoma is a voluntary and free state-wide certification available to businesses, schools, and all kinds of community organizations that want to be recognized as leaders making special efforts to promote healthy behaviors of Oklahomans.
The program is a collaborative effort between four organizations, including the Oklahoma State Department of Health. >>Learn more.
Successfully getting Certified Healthy Oklahoma status is the first step in meeting the criteria for TSET’s Healthy Communities and Healthy Schools Incentive Grant programs. >>Learn more.
Find all resources for the Certified Healthy Oklahoma program below.
Certified Healthy Oklahoma Applications
PDF versions – UPDATED for 2017 (8/1/17)
Certified Healthy Oklahoma Marketing Packet (CHOMP)
- Digital Story
- Sample Emails
- 2016 Certified Healthy Application Open (PDF)
- 2016 Certified Healthy Application Open (JPG)
- Certified Healthy Oklahoma Emails for 2016
- Final 2016 Certified Healthy Application Open Email with logo
- October 1st – One Month Left CHO Email 2016
- October 15th – Two Weeks Left CHO Email 2016
- 2016 Applicant Reminder Long Email
- Sample Newspaper Article
- Schedule (pending)
- Facebook Posts
Certified Healthy Oklahoma Fact Sheets
UPDATED for 2017 (8/1/17)
Certified Healthy Oklahoma Powerpoints
Program Comparison Documents
- Communities Cross Walk Document—Certified Healthy, Healthy Communities Incentive Grant, TSET HLP and RPC
- Schools Comparison Document—Certified Healthy, Healthy District Incentive Grant and TSET HLP
Additional County-Specific Resources
- Community Brochures – a look at Certified Healthy Oklahoma programs in individual towns and cities.
- Strategic Recruitment Documents
- Grow to the Next Level Documents – Available upon request from your TSET/OSDH TA provider
2016 Certified Healthy Oklahoma By the Numbers – Find details about the 2,143 applicants and the programs they represent, the program criteria they have met, and applicant feedback. >> Read more.