This post is updated weekly. To find additional OPEN opportunities, which may have tight deadlines, visit the Job Announcements thread in the Forum [members only].
- Updated! Northwest Family Services in Alva seeks an Assistant Coordinator for the TSET Program. Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree preferred. The service area includes Woods, Major and Alfalfa Counties. Apply by November 12, 2018 by emailing email@example.com.
- New! Program Support/Data Entry: Under the supervision of the parent PRO-PAT supervisor, the Program Support staff will provide assistance and support to all Parent Educators.
- New! Parent Educator: Under the supervision of the parent PRO-PAT supervisor, the Parent Educator provides home-based services to Hispanic families within the target population.
- New! Care Coordinator: The Care Coordinator for the Latino Community Development Agency is to provide targeted support services, to provide a system of care that is child-centered with the needs of the child and family dictating the types and mix of services provided, to assist in preventing an out-of-home placement. To be effective, the CC will work with children in their homes and communities, incorporate the entire family in the treatment program and be focused on their strengths as well as the child’s age and cultural heritage.
- New! Mental Health Therapist: Latino Community Development Agency (LCDA) is seeking a Licensed Therapist or a Master’s Level under Supervision candidate. The position would require the ability to provide behavioral/mental health and/or family counseling to a culturally diverse population. This position requires the ability to effectively communicate verbally and written in both English and Spanish.
- New! Bilingual Victim Advocate: Under the supervision of the DV Supervisor the case manager will provide advocacy and appropriate services to victims of domestic violence.
- New! Assistant Teachers and Part-time Substitute Teachers: Tony Reyes Bilingual Child Development Center is a NAEYC accredited DHS 3 star facility and Early Head Start program. Bilingual preferred but not required. Full time teachers receive a full benefit package. Child Development college credits required for full time positions.
- New! Bilingual Drug and Alcohol Counselor: The Latino Community Development Agency is seeking a Licensed Therapist or Master’s Level under Supervision candidate proficient in outpatient treatment of addiction/co-occurring, and/or experience w/adults & family counseling. Must to be bilingual (English/Spanish). The position would require the ability to provide Drug, Alcohol, behavioral health and family counseling to a culturally diverse population. This position requires the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with English/Spanish speaking consumers. (LADC, LPC, LCSW, LMFT). We provide supervision. Applications are accepted for consideration until positions filled. Immediate hire. If you do not meet requirements, do not apply.
- Bilingual Mental Health Therapist – Latino Community Development Agency, Oklahoma City [Applicants must be bilingual.]
If you know of an open job opportunity that may be of interest to the OK In the Know community, tell us about it! Post a comment below, add it to the Job Announcements thread in the Forum [members only] or contact the OK In the Know web team.
To see archived job announcements from the past, click here [members only].