This post is updated weekly. To find additional OPEN opportunities, which may have tight deadlines, visit the Job Announcements thread in the Forum [members only].
Latino Community Development Agency Positions
- Mental Health Therapist: Latino Community Development Agency (LCDA) is seeking a Licensed Therapist or a Master’s Level under Supervision candidate. The position would require the ability to provide behavioral/mental health and/or family counseling to a culturally diverse population. This position requires the ability to effectively communicate verbally and written in both English and Spanish.
- Bilingual Victim Advocate: Under the supervision of the DV Supervisor the case manager will provide advocacy and appropriate services to victims of domestic violence.
- Assistant Teachers and Part-time Substitute Teachers: Tony Reyes Bilingual Child Development Center is a NAEYC accredited DHS 3 star facility and Early Head Start program. Bilingual preferred but not required. Full time teachers receive a full benefit package. Child Development college credits required for full time positions.
- Bilingual Drug and Alcohol Counselor: The Latino Community Development Agency is seeking a Licensed Therapist or Master’s Level under Supervision candidate proficient in outpatient treatment of addiction/co-occurring, and/or experience w/adults & family counseling. Must to be bilingual (English/Spanish). The position would require the ability to provide Drug, Alcohol, behavioral health and family counseling to a culturally diverse population. This position requires the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with English/Spanish speaking consumers. (LADC, LPC, LCSW, LMFT). We provide supervision. Applications are accepted for consideration until positions filled. Immediate hire. If you do not meet requirements, do not apply.
- Bilingual Mental Health Therapist – Latino Community Development Agency, Oklahoma City [Applicants must be bilingual.]
[LCDA positions updated 1/18/19]
If you know of an open job opportunity that may be of interest to the OK In the Know community, tell us about it! Post a comment below, add it to the Job Announcements thread in the Forum [members only] or contact the OK In the Know web team.
To see archived job announcements from the past, click here [members only].