This post is updated weekly. To find additional OPEN opportunities, which may have tight deadlines, visit the Job Announcements thread in the Forum [members only].
- New! Program Officer – TSET Healthy Living Program, Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust: The Program Officer works with grantees and stakeholder organizations, using program, evaluation, and grant management information to facilitate successful outcomes and efficient implementation of grant programs that promote and further the mission of the agency.
- Wellness Systems Consultant, OSDH Center for the Advancement of Wellness, Oklahoma County: This position will provide information, training and consultation to TSET grantees statewide across multiple sections to prevent/reduce obesity, chronic disease, tobacco use and secondhand smoke exposure. Efforts will utilize evidence-based or evidence-informed interventions and focus on organizations such as: early childhood education programs, college/university/career tech campuses, health systems, businesses, municipalities, schools and other community organizations.
- Cancer Registry Consultant, OSDH Center for Health Statistics, Oklahoma County: This position supports the collection and submission of cancer data which complies with the completeness, timeliness, and quality standards for national and state level cancer research as established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention-National Program for Cancer Registries and the North American Association of Central Cancer Registries.
- Bilingual Mental Health Therapist – Latino Community Development Agency, Oklahoma City [Applicants must be bilingual.]
- Care Coordinator, Oklahoma Systems of Care – Latino Community Development Agency, Oklahoma City [Applicants must be bilingual.]
If you know of an open job opportunity that may be of interest to the OK In the Know community, tell us about it! Post a comment below, add it to the Job Announcements thread in the Forum [members only] or contact the OK In the Know web team.
To see archived job announcements from the past, click here [members only].