A new online leadership training series is now available to all OK In The Know members, with new installments posted monthly.
Developed by TSET Health Communication, the training series is relevant for anyone looking to build their leadership and interpersonal skills at work and beyond.
The first segment in the series was a small group training entitled “How to be a Better Leader: Tools for Creating Authentic Success.” All materials and handouts for this 2-hour presentation are included, and viewers are encouraged to watch it as a group with coworkers.
About the “Expanding Your Leadership Skills” series
In a series of 45-minute leadership training webinars, called “Key Pivots to Success: Expanding Your Leadership Skills,” a different topic will be explored each month to inspire greater levels of success.
Segments released to date include:
- Introduction: Expanding Your Leadership Skills – Parts 1 & 2
- August 2018: “Turning the Inner Critic into the Inner Coach”
- September 2018: “When Independence Gets Dysfunctional”
- October 2018: “Happiness & Success”
- November 2018: “The Four Intelligences of Success”
- December 2018: “Autopilot vs.Conscious”
Check back here for future installments mid-month every month.
Access the training
To access the training segments,
- Go to the Learning Management System in OK In The Know [login required].
- Go to the Course Catalog, using the left navigation bar.
- Search for, “Expanding Your Leadership Skills” (in quotes) to find all of the course videos and related materials. Or, search by the title of the segment that interests you.