A new online leadership training series is now available to all OK In The Know members, with new installments posted monthly.
Developed by TSET Health Communication, the training series is relevant for anyone looking to build their leadership and interpersonal skills at work and beyond.
The first segment in the series was a small group training entitled “How to be a Better Leader: Tools for Creating Authentic Success.” All materials and handouts for this 2-hour presentation are included, and viewers are encouraged to watch it as a group with coworkers.
About the series
In a series of monthly 45-minute leadership training webinars, called “Key Pivots of Success,” a different topic will be explored each month to inspire greater levels of success.
Segments released to date include:
- Introduction: Expanding Your Leadership Skills – Parts 1 & 2
- August 2018: “Turning the Inner Critic into the Inner Coach”
- September 2018: “When Independence Gets Dysfunctional”
Check back here for future installments mid-month every month.
Access the training
To access the training segments,
- Go to the Learning Management System in OK In The Know [login required].
- Search the course catalog for, “Expanding Your Leadership Skills” to find all of the course videos and related materials. Or, search by the title of the segment that interests you.