If you’re finding extra time while teleworking, these virtual trainings may be good for you!
A 12-part series of leadership training webinars is now available to all OK In The Know members. The training series, developed by TSET Health Communication, is relevant for anyone looking to build their leadership and interpersonal skills at work and beyond.
About the “Expanding Your Leadership Skills” series
In a series of 45-minute leadership training webinars, called “Key Pivots to Success: Expanding Your Leadership Skills,” a different topic was explored each month in 2018-19 to inspire greater levels of success.
The first segment in the series is a two-part introduction entitled “Expanding Your Leadership Skills.” All materials and handouts for this 2-hour presentation are included, and viewers are encouraged to watch it as a group with coworkers. Additional worksheets and resources are available for the remaining installments in the Learning Management System.
Segments released include:
- Introduction: Expanding Your Leadership Skills – Parts 1 & 2
- “Turning the Inner Critic into the Inner Coach”
- “When Independence Gets Dysfunctional”
- “Happiness & Success”
- “The Four Intelligences of Success”
- “Autopilot vs. Conscious”
- “Communication Skills of Strong Leaders”
- “How to Disagree with Someone More Powerful Than You”
- “How to Create and Keep Teams Healthy”
- “Fostering a Growth Mindset”
- “How to Use Challenge as Opportunity”
Access the training
To access the training segments,
- Go to the Learning Management System in OK In The Know [login required]
- Hover over the the “Home” icon in the top left
- Click on ‘Course Catalog’
- Search for Enhancing Your Leadership Skills to find all of the course videos and related materials. Or, search by the title of the segment that interests you.
*If you are having trouble searching for the course, you can also access this through the Featured Courses section of the site. To find the featured courses, follow steps 1-3 (above), then click ‘Featured’ on the left of the screen.