The purpose of the OKIntheKnow.org online learning community (OLC) is to help you access useful information, exchange new ideas, and better collaborate with others in Oklahoma who can help you make your community a healthier place.
The OK In the Know Online Community Managers contribute to the development of OK In the Know and can help you access useful information, exchange new ideas, and better collaborate with others in Oklahoma who can help you make your community a healthier place.
The Community Managers…
- Represent the participating groups on OK In the Know
- Actively post information from their agency, and serve as a point person to keep the OK In the Know Community apprised of new events, resources, and priorities
- Identify notable staff/grantees from their agency who should participate in conversations or whose work should be featured as promising strategies / success stories
- Serve as connectors and help make sure all questions are answered in the Forums
- Help educate new users on the exciting learning opportunities available to them from OK In the Know
- Encourage colleagues, grantees, and others to use and share information from OK In the Know
- Contribute to development of trainings / learning content for the Learning Management System (LMS)
Several groups are involved in making decisions about shared public health priorities, strategies for fostering collaboration, and measures of success for OK In the Know. Click here to learn about another group — the Community Council.
It takes a village… to keep the OK In the Know community growing and thriving!
The following leaders serve as “Community Managers:”
- Amanda Cribbs (also serves as LMS Administrator for TSET and OSDH)
OK In the Know Members – please log in to view their profiles.
You can help make OK In the Know even better!
Have a big idea for what you’d like to see on OK In the Know? Suggestions on how you’d like to connect and collaborate with others interested in improving the health of Oklahoma communities?
To get technical support with the site, ask questions, or share your suggestions, you may contact the Community Managers by following the links above to their contact information, email the OK In the Know team to have your inquiry routed to the right person, or post your ideas and suggestions in the Forums.