Looking to improve the health in your community? Regardless of what type of community you work in or whether you hold a formal role, OK In the Know has loads of resources for you to use to change the health of Oklahoma’s communities.
The following tools were developed for the Healthy Living Program, but may be of use to other partners.
Check out these resources on how to take action in your specific area of interest.
- Local wellness actions with the Business Sector
- Local wellness actions with Cities and the Government Sector
- Local wellness actions with Community Institutions and Organizations
- Local wellness actions with the School Sector
- Local wellness actions with All Sectors
The following maps and supplemental data are compiled by the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH), to show county-level data on health risk factors related to tobacco use and obesity (e.g. prevalence of smoking, physical inactivity, food deserts, etc.).
A wide variety of signage templates to promote healthy options:
- Healthy Retail signage guidance
- Healthy Retail signage
- Generic trail signage (for non-grantee specified trails)
TSET Grantee Resources
To find more resources that have been developed specifically for TSET Healthy Living Program grantees, visit the TSET HLP Resource Directory [login required].