The documents located below provide valuable resources for negotiating health policies with the business sector. Some examples include advocating for smoke-free public housing and developing a workplace wellness policy.
- Model Workplace Wellness Policy Toolkit for Oklahoma Businesses – HLP Outcome B1 (Updated 9/29/17)
- Policy Development Guide: Tailoring the Workplace Wellness Policy – HLP Outcome B1 – Word doc for editing (Updated 9/29/17)
- In Good Company-How to Make Your Business Tobacco-Free – HLP Outcome B2 (Updated 9/29/17)
- Policy Development Guide: Tailoring the Model Tobacco-free Business Policy – HLP Outcome B2 – Word doc for editing (Updated 9/29/17)
- Smoke free housing: Condos – HLP Outcome B4
- Smoke free housing: Public Housing – HLP Outcome B4
- Smoke free housing: Third hand Smoke – HLP Outcome B4
- Comprehensive Multiunit Housing Policy – Sample L
- Basic Public Housing Authority – Sample A
- Comprehensive Public Housing Authority – Sample L
- Oklahoma Healthy Food Retail Infographic – HLP Outcome B5
- Oklahoma Business Healthy Food Retail, Small Stores – HLP Outcome B5
- Implementation Materials for Working with Store Owners – HLP Outcome B5
>>Head back to the main page for wellness actions within different sectors.