Hunger Free Oklahoma is busy compiling information from schools across the state who are feeding their students during the statewide school closure due to COVID-19.
Spread the Word: School and Community Food Resources
- COVID-19 Student Meal Locator Map: Site information collected from school districts will populate this map to help connect students with meals. Oklahoma’s summer meals map is being revamped www.meals4kidsok.org to connect families to school meals.
- A COVID-19 Oklahoma Food Resources webpage will be released with community food resources and details about response efforts in Oklahoma related to COVID-19. Please visit often for updates.
- Planning Help Request Form: If you would like some assistance from Hunger Free Oklahoma and partners to develop a game plan to feed students during COVID-19 closures, please complete this form.
Share Information with Hunger Free Oklahoma
If groups or organizations in your area are offering additional free community food resources, please share the following links for their information to be included on the above county specific lists.
- If your local schools are serving student meals while schools are closed, fill out the Hunger Free Oklahoma COVID-19 Meal Site form (see instructions in the spreadsheet). This spreadsheet is meant to be a tool for sponsors to easily input multiple meal sites open during school closures as a result of COVID-19.
- The Quick Form for Community Organizations is open to all social service groups, nonprofits, faith-based organizations, and local businesses to share information on the free options available to help individuals and families to connect with local food resources.
After a quick verification process, information will be added to the COVID-19 Oklahoma Food Resources website. Visit HungerFreeOK.org for additional details.