On-demand court records from participating courts are available for alcohol offenses at http://www1.odcr.com/.
To search for alcohol related cases for some counties:
- Select court of interest
- Select Criminal Misdemeanor Proceedings as the type of case
- Select date range of interest
- After the list of cases comes up, sort by offense or cause
- You will then have to look through and count all the alcohol related offenses by hand
- Repeat process selecting Felony Proceedings as the type of case
Important note: Not all courts report here. If they don’t, a list of cases from the Oklahoma State Courts Network will be shown, or you can go straight to http://www.oscn.net/dockets/.
Unfortunately there is not a way to look at the type of offense without viewing the actual case proceedings.