As another year wraps up, let’s relive some of the good times from 2017.
Read on for some of the most popular stories about local health and wellness initiatives that got the OK In the Know community excited this past year, and get energized for an even bigger and better year ahead!
Top Pages Overall
No surprise, we are always looking to learn and share!
- Resources – Filter this section by category (e.g. data, research, etc.) or by topical tag (e.g. mental health, nutrition, etc.) to find what you need.
- Training – Portal to the In the Know Learning Management System (LMS) (members only)
- Forums – A space to engage with public health colleagues throughout the state (members only)
The following resources were the most utilized in 2017. Many of these are open-access; OK In the Know members may log in to access additional resources.
- TSET Healthy Living Program Resource Directory
- Local health data: 2017 Oklahoma County Health Profiles
- Certified Healthy Oklahoma Materials
- M-POWER Resource Directory
- Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline – County Level Utilization Dashboards
Top Discussions in the Forum (members only)
There was a lot of conversation going on this year. Check out the forum topics below to see what you missed!
- Funding Opportunities – Find open funding opportunities, or post about ones you’ve seen that might interest others. Open opportunities are also cross-posted here weekly so they can be shared widely with community partners who are not members of OK In the Know!
- OPEN job announcements – A space to post job openings at your organization or in your area so others can help you spread the word!
- Upcoming events: Share What’s Going On In Your Community! – The quickest way to spread the word to the OK In the Know community about any upcoming training or events; events posted here are also cross-posted to the public events calendar and distributed in the weekly community e-newsletter.
Most Active Groups (members only)
- Certified Healthy Oklahoma – A place to receive updates on who has applied for Certified Healthy Oklahoma and discuss strategies for promoting the program to eligible sectors.
- School Sector – TSET HLP – This group is intended for sharing ideas, success, barriers, and asking questions to fellow Healthy Living Program coordinators who work specifically with schools.
- Business Savvy – This group is for any and all HLP grantees who are a part of the business sector or for those curious about diving in.
- Hello RPC Network! – A den of serenity and enlightenment for all ODMHSAS Regional Prevention Coordinator Providers and Partnership for Success grantees to connect with each other and ODMHSAS Staff.
Editors’ Picks: Fresh and Local Stories
And now, for some sweet stories. Click the clippings below to read through the most popular articles about local health and wellness initiatives we celebrated during 2017.
Looking for more local stories?
>> Visit the Oklahoma Spotlight section of OK In the Know to see who is leading local health initiatives around the state, and to get practical tips you can bring back to your own community.