For public health experts working to improve physical health in their communities, it’s important to understand the significant influence of mental health on these outcomes. Vulnerable communities in particular often lack access to the mental health resources they need.
In the Agents of Change Summit Presentations, top medical experts provide viewers with a better understanding of mental health’s role in physical health. >> View the presentations.
The 2020 Topics Include:
- Applied Empathy in Health Behavior Change
- Creating an Ecosystem for Prevention, Treatment and Recovery in Mental Health
- An Integrated Approach to Health Care for the Whole Person
- Behavioral Health Support Where and When People Need it Most
- Perspectives on the Connection between Mental and Physical Health
- Public Health 3.0: Reshaping Social Determinants of Health
- Using Your Brain to Break Bad Habits: Know Yourself and Change Public Health at Scale