The CDC periodically releases the results from the Youth Risk Behavior Survey, which monitors health-risk behaviors that contribute to the leading causes of death and disability among youth and adults, including…
- Behaviors that contribute to unintentional injuries and violence
- Sexual behaviors related to unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV infection
- Alcohol and other drug use
- Tobacco use
- Unhealthy dietary behaviors
- Inadequate physical activity
Find Oklahoma specific results here.
You can access the CDC’s dataset from the survey here.